neděle 23. června 2013

Camp X-Ray: Audition videos; EN

CZECH VERSION | ENGLISH VERSION
Hi guys! I wanted to go asleep, but I needed to write about this. Because of the fact, this article is f*cking long, It's going to me separated, Czech and English version. I didn't know it will be that long, but you know, how talkative persone I am. It's really happening. Camp X-Ray is comming and I have for you some proofs. Those I will talk about later I know thanks to my amazing aff, Ajjinka, so thank you for making my day so much better now. The first think I want to tell you is, that Camp X-Ray movie was already added at IMDB.com and Kristen is there writen as the only one right now, for role of Cole. And she has it written in her filmography.


Well, and the more interesting thing. At vimeo were published some videos from auditions for Camp X-Ray. None of it is with Kristen, it's for sure now, she's gonna take this part... but it's for another roles. Some of those videos are from scenes with Kristen's character. The first audition video I have for you is for a role of "Mary", who's... Cole's sister? Cole's friend? Hard to tell, I don't hear that men who's reading Kristen's part a lot, because I can't turn the volume on, everyone sleeps here already. Oh my god, how much I love twitter for this, I will probably start to find all new stuff there. Anyway... for this role was performing Catherine Boily. It would be just her second performance as a actress. But she doesn't seem sympatic to me, but that character is not supposed to be like that... it's how it seems to me. You can watch this performance here. She's trying one short scene with Cole.

Second part of this amazing news is audition for role of Ali. When I was shortly describing the plot of Camp X-Ray, I told you that Ali and Cole will become friends. Kind of. They call it an odd friendship. The guy, who wants this role and is on these videos, is called Mido Hamada. Known maybe for his appearence in the Unknown movie. And he played in two epizodes of Terra Nova, so I maybe know him... but I don't remember him at all, but I can tell you, that I truly love him. He has to get this role, I love him as Ali, he's amazing. Totally amazing. You have to agree with it. He's perfect for is role. He's cute but he can be serious in the same time. I have for you three videos from his auditions and right now I am huuuuuge fan of him. Totally. So... video 1, 2 and 3. Check out, really, it's worth seeing. It's good, that we can hear parts of the script. And we can hear also one... important thing there. Important for many people.
[copy with my source, I made this at midnight, so appreciate it, please:D]

HEY BLONDIE!

That? That means that Kristen is gonna have blond hair for this movie. So the answer to this question is already official. He wouldn't call her blondie if she didn't have blonde hair. Are you excited? Well, I am more excited about his performance, I totally fell in love with him. He's already Ali for me.

And another one, which I found in the morning of June 24, it's from casting to role of 'Jackson'... who's... someone. Maybe some soldier? Hard to say. Anyway, that guy, who was trying to get this role is caled Andy Senita and he seems to me fine, he's nice, I don't really know, who's Jackson, but we can at least hear another part of the script.

And the last one video is from autition of Rico. We already know, that Joseph Julian Soria will play this role, but this is video from audition with another actor. Octavio Goméz Berríoz. Here is the video. I am actually quite glad that Joseph got this role, I don't like this guy. Joseph will be better, in my oppinion. And probably in oppinions of those who lead that casting. Jeeeez, I am so excited about this movie. More than anything right now. More than Sils Maria and The Big Shoe, this is gonna be amazing movie and with Mido? It will be unforgetable. My fingers are crossing for him.

1 komentář: